The Zodiac B*tch Candle- Taurus
Taurus (Apr 20-May 21) Each Candle Comes With A Secret 2019 Malicious Horoscope.
Also Known As the Bitch Who Doesn't Back Down.
Scent: Take A Hike This beautiful blend is unlike any other scent we’ve blended. It's bright wildflower, living green moss, and the sophisticated scents of cedar & pine that is strong without being overpowering. Spring is coming...smell the great outdoors without the hassle of that pesky exercise.
The twelve zodiac signs are grouped into four elements—fire, earth, air and water. Each group has distinct traits and together, they form the natural world, so each is in some way dependent on the other. We need our entire squad to make it through the day!
- Earth Signs: Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo
- Earth Scent: Take A Hike
Earth signs keep it real. They are the “grounded” people on the planet, the ones who bring us down to earth and remind us to start with a solid foundation. Slow and steady, these “builders” are loyal and stable, and stick by their people through hard times. On good days, they’re practical; at worst, they can be materialistic or too focused on the surface of things to dig into the depths.
Our Malicious Candles:
Each Order comes with a handwritten note of empowerment from one of our Snarky Malicious Women! What will yours say?
- 100% Natural Soy (Grown and Manufactured in the U.S.)Hand poured in Lake Stevens, WA
- The Finest Custom Blended Fragrances
- Braided Cotton with Paper Core Wick (Zinc & Lead Free)
- No Additives (UV Inhibitors/ binders/ stabilizers or artificial colors)
- Labels made from Recycled Kraft Paper
- 9 oz. Reusable Apothecary (3.75" High X 2.75 DIA) Jar with Strong Metal Lid.
- Burn Time: Approximately 40 - 50 hours
Malicious Women Candle Co. handcrafted soy candles are natural and burn cleaner than traditional paraffin candles. The scented, creamy soy wax is hand poured into a vintage apothecary style recyclable jar. After approximately 45 hours of burn time or when the candle wax burns down to 1/4" from the bottom of the jar, simply melt the remaining soy wax in very hot water and wipe clean. Visit our FAQ page to learn all the tips & tricks to ensure you get ALL 45 hours of burn time from your new candle.